Monday, January 10, 2011

One Week in

Here I am CD7 and my emotions are all over the place.  Tonight will be my last dose of Clomid. I take it at night and I have noticed 2 things from it. 1) Hot flashes in the middle of the night waking me up...then I am freezing and I have to bundle back up, then I wake up all sweaty, repeat, repeat, repeat. 2) Mood Swings. I have not felt like myself lately. I start crying for next to nothing, and I have gotten uncharacteristically angry on several occasions.

I am not really complaining about it, but rather making observations. I know it will be worth it and I also know it could be worse.

I try not to think too much about whether or not this first IUI will work, how many times we would try IUIs if it doesn't, etc, etc, etc. But it is so hard. One minute I am filled with such excitement that this is it for us and the next I picture us being left with nothing but depression.

Also, we have been snowed in today and will probably be tomorrow. Normally this would be a GREAT thing, but staying busy is really something I need right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment