Sunday, December 26, 2010

A Different Kind of Christmas

Christmas is my favorite time of the year, but this year felt different. This year I felt like we were just waiting for it to pass by, and I hate that. I try to live in the moment and appreciate everyday but, this Christmas I was just waiting for it to be over so we can move forward.

The past few days I have really been struggling with patience. I am so eager to start this IUI. I am a very goal-oriented person and I am so focused on the next cycle that I don't feel like I am really living life.

The thoughts I have been having about the IUI are mostly positive so I will give myself credit for that. But more than anything I need to find that balance between being focused and hopeful vs. becoming obsessed.

I hope everyone was able to enjoy some aspect of the holiday, although I know it is a tough time of the year for many struggling with IF.

No comments:

Post a Comment