Sunday, February 6, 2011

Thank You!

I would like to thank Amy from Maternal Hope, Beckie from Beckie's Infertility Journey, and Heartincharge from Lily in the Valley for both of these blog awards.









VersatileBloggerAwardresized.jpg




Stylish-Blogger.jpg
Here are the rules: 

1. Thank and Link back to the person who awarded you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 other bloggers the award (I'm just going to do 8).
4. Contact bloggers and let them know about the award and that they received it



1) I was a college pole vaulter. When I first began pole vaulting in high school it was not a sanctioned girls event so I had to compete against the boys. I really enjoyed beating them. I have always been competitive and love playing sports and games.

2) I have two small furbabies who I treat like they are my real babies.

3) I am a middle child, and I did not get along with my siblings until late high school. They ganged up on me all the time, so I would often go hang out with my friends. Now I love them both and we get along great!

4) I once had the goal of running a marathon. I got up to running about 5 miles and then quit because it was boring and I discovered that I really hate running.

5) I am a tv junkie. I love watching "my shows". It is my favorite way to unwind at the end of the day. Some guilty pleasures are: The Bachelor, One Tree Hill, and 16 and Pregnant/Teen Mom. I know, I think a part of me is stuck in adolescence.

6) My husband and I won a tennis tournament together.

7) I have often been told I am very mature person, but I have also always had this really immature (and even sometimes perverted) sense of humor. I think it came from my dad and brother. I don't show it unless I know you really well. It sometimes catches people off guard at first. 

So that's a little about me. As I was doing this I realized that although we all connect through our similar experiences and emotions, I have never really expressed who I am outside of IF :)




Here are the blogs I would like to give this award to. I follow all of your journeys and enjoy reading your blogs:


1. Sara at Time Well Wasted
2. Mrs. D at The Journey to a Little One to Call Our Own
3. The Hudack Family at The Hudack Family
4. Unaffected at For We Are Bound By Symmetry
5. Waiting and Wishing at Waiting and Wishing
6. Jill's Infertility Document at Infertility Unexplained
7. Mrs. R at Hearts Joined, Hands Fast
8. Lauren at Lauren vs. The World

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the award! I so do not feel worthy! Also, thanks for your comments on my blog earlier....I definitely appreciate your support! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pole vaulting has always looked so cool to me. Congrats on beating those boys!

    ReplyDelete