Friday, February 18, 2011

6w3d

I am feeling good today and I am trying not to let that scare me. I have read out there on message boards, forms, etc. to be thankful for the days when you don't feel crappy and not to worry because symptoms come and go. My weight has been fluctuating. A few days ago I was -2 lbs from my pre-pregnancy weight. Today I am +1. I am showing something. I don't know if it is the babies though and is probably all bloat but my stomach definitely has some shape to it. I know it is extremely early to show, but I also know there are 3 babies in there so who knows.

Some days the morning sickness is awful--like I-have-a-hard-time-functioning bad, but I am still not throwing up, thankfully. These are not complaints! There is a very strong correlation for me between feeling crappy and feeling secure with this pregnancy. The worse I feel physically the better I feel mentally, if that makes any sense. I can endure physical pain easier than I can endure fear and anxiety.

I am excited and nervous about Monday. I hope to see that Baby B & Baby C have continued growing, and that Baby A has a heartbeat. I have SO many questions for my RE and I am a little concerned that we have not seen her since our BFP. We saw a nurse/ultrasound tech for our first u/s and will see that same person for our 2nd one on Monday. I think while I am there I am going to see if we can schedule an appointment with our actual doctor. The only time we have seen her has been for the initial consults and game plan. She didn't even do the actual IUI! Weird...but I am trying to roll with the punches.

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you are feeling good today. Soak those days up when they come! Hoping your appointment goes well on Monday. Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you!!! I was just talking to my mom about you today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for feeling good! So glad to hear. I can't wait to hear your results from Monday's u/s!

    ReplyDelete